Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

People still want to go out and act like shit sweet.
Just got into it my wife's aunt.
Said she negative and wants to get her kitchen done. My mother in law has a weak immune system and she want people in the house cuz she want a kitchen and she don't cook.

Shit doesn't have to spread the way it does.

So with your skepticism towards the vaccine yet clearly understanding how serious this is...what do you think should be done to help stop the spread?

So with your skepticism towards the vaccine yet clearly understanding how serious this is...what do you think should be done to help stop the spread?
Stop being so damn vanity driven and needing to be seen or or anything outside of important shit.
People are selfish as shit and don't care. All it takes is running into the wrong person.

They need a harsh lockdown of I think three weeks. Only important shit needs to be a reason to go out.

Man.....It seems like I'm the only one who care about my mother in law right now so I'm a bit biased right now and very pissed.

Niggas going out to get crab and buy sweaters at h&m because they was negative two days ago. So they ain't got it.

Kinda sense that make.

Stop being so damn vanity driven and needing to be seen or or anything outside of important shit.
People are selfish as shit and don't care. All it takes is running into the wrong person.

They need a harsh lockdown of I think three weeks. Only important shit needs to be a reason to go out.

Man.....It seems like I'm the only one who care about my mother in law right now so I'm a bit biased right now and very pissed.

Niggas going out to get crab and buy sweaters at h&m because they was negative two days ago. So they ain't got it.

Kinda sense that make.

The same individualism and refusal to be told what and what not to do that people will swear up and down makes this country so great and prosperous and "free" is the same thing that's killing people...interesting to see

Back