Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Lol at that Dave Chappelle meme is the truth though.

People never fathomed how this pandemic is the perfect time to get past CCTVs. In various different aspects.

So they steady pushing for kids to go back to school because they aren't as badly affected by Corona. They aren't talking about this other sickness, MIS-C, that is dangerous to kids and that having Corona makes them vulnerable to it.

Hell is going to break loose when they open these schools and kids start dying. It's one think for old people to drop, but when kids die, it's a different story.

So they steady pushing for kids to go back to school because they aren't as badly affected by Corona. They aren't talking about this other sickness, MIS-C, that is dangerous to kids and that having Corona makes them vulnerable to it.

Hell is going to break loose when they open these schools and kids start dying. It's one think for old people to drop, but when kids die, it's a different story.

I said this months ago and it's not that yall didn't believe me it was too dark to comprehend at the time

But the second wave is going at kids

Meh. Some parents might care about kids dying. But trump and his entire administration doesn't, so they gone keep pushin it. Then they gone make it partisan. Dead kids or not

Back