Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

They want us to die with them so bad.

Yall went out your way to hold us back and exclude us from everything. Keep that same energy.

I bet when this is over you won't hear a peep from niggas like @konceptjones and @Thor who blame GOD for everything tho.

Crazy how no one in any big media outlet is talking about it. You'd think that would be the biggest part of the whole thing at this point. Everyone getting this except blacks and dark skin aborigines.

snoop.gif

my god let’s folks do what they want and judge them afterwards

Last edited:
They want us to die with them so bad.

Yall went out your way to hold us back and exclude us from everything. Keep that same energy.

I bet when this is over you won't hear a peep from niggas like @konceptjones and @Thor who blame god for everything tho.

Crazy how no one in any big media outlet is talking about it. You'd think that would be the biggest part of the whole thing at this point. Everyone getting this except blacks and dark skin aborigines.

Fuck you talmbout???

Fuck you talmbout???

Wasn't even tryna post that yet. Told myself to chill till a later date but the draft was there.

You niggas repeatedly point out you don't believe in or respect god cause of bad things you or other people experience. I don't think you'll keep that same energy for coronavirus not affecting black people tho.

I don't actually care about this tho.

Has there really been no known cases of black people getting it?

i mean we heard about the african student in China getting it and making a recovery.
But nothing about his skin or genealogy being the main factor.

Lets wait until more info comes out

Fuck. It’s here.

Back