Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

obama_secrets.jpg

my ppl don’t know how to keep they mouth closed sometimes to save they own self goodness. Lol. Big weakness.

Was just in nyc while under this "state of emergency" and people watched while out and about to notice any difference in temp of city.

Maybe saw 5 mask top but the media would have you think there was some sort of mass hysteria. Nobody looked really worried about this shit. Was even in china town too and bought some fish to eat lol.

RIP in advance?

We need to send out an apb.

Text all your people to see if they know any black people with the shit.

They want us to die with them so bad.

Yall went out your way to hold us back and exclude us from everything. Keep that same energy.

I bet when this is over you won't hear a peep from niggas like @konceptjones and @Thor who blame god for everything tho.

obama_secrets.jpg

my ppl don’t know how to keep they mouth closed sometimes to save they own self goodness. Lol. Big weakness.

Crazy how no one in any big media outlet is talking about it. You'd think that would be the biggest part of the whole thing at this point. Everyone getting this except blacks and dark skin aborigines.

Back