Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I think a lot of it has to do with the protests we had. I’m staying away from people regardless. I’m stocked up and ready for another shutdown. I heard the governer wasnt going to shut us down anymore no matter how bad it gets. They already working on getting the students back in school. I’m tired of this house tho. This summer is boring!

I def feel that. Being stuck at home really getting to me at this point.

And yea the protests played a part but they were in open air so it wasnt as bad as it could get.

Offices, bars, clubs and shit are making shit much worse.

I def feel that. Being stuck at home really getting to me at this point.

And yea the protests played a part but they were in open air so it wasnt as bad as it could get.

Offices, bars, clubs and shit are making shit much worse.
It was 60,000 people downtown one day.

I went to downtown Dallas Saturday just to get out the house and drive around (we didn’t get out)

It was a damn grave yard.

The numbers are going the opposite way in New York and there were massive protests there. Sometimes the scientists actually know what they are talking about.

Us governors will have a huge problem trying to invoke a lockdown again. They were not strong enough to begin with. For this to work everyone needs to feel leadership and trust.

If there's a huge spike in the UK we will also have the same issue because of poor leadership

I may just have to barricade myself here in Brooklyn, cause I'm not going anywhere near these Dumbasses till 2022.

Back