Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Im seeing again that Houston is on track to be the hardest hit city in the US.

I dont hear much bout Houston outside of these projections on how its on track to get really bad.

All yall from Houston should take this chance to stock up on masks, sanitizers, toilet papers etc.

These the people with no masks or anything going around spreading it all over South Fl

I dont hear much bout Houston outside of these projections on how its on track to get really bad.

All yall from Houston should take this chance to stock up on masks, sanitizers, toilet papers etc.
Did Houston open up early like everything was all good?

Bruh i just wish the issue wasnt the fact that we have to protect people from these dumb mfers. I really wish the issue was you can only impact yourself and not get others sick so that we could just allow these mfers to not wear masks and hope they die out.

Last edited:

Our governor released the people too soon.

Our governor released the people too soon.

Yea the shit is fucked up. This is the second time this week that I read that Houston is on track to overtake Brazil in percentage, and that the number of sick per day is going to go up to 4 times as much by July 4.

Hopefully steps get taken to slow shit down before it gets that bad.

In the mean time, hoping for the best for you and the other houston folks here. Yall should prepare as much as yall can though. Buy a ton of toilet paper before shit gets sold out.

Yea the shit is fucked up. This is the second time this week that I read that Houston is on track to overtake Brazil in percentage, and that the number of sick per day is going to go up to 4 times as much by July 4.

Hopefully steps get taken to slow shit down before it gets that bad.

In the mean time, hoping for the best for you and the other houston folks here. Yall should prepare as much as yall can though. Buy a ton of toilet paper before shit gets sold out.
I think a lot of it has to do with the protests we had. I’m staying away from people regardless. I’m stocked up and ready for another shutdown. I heard the governer wasnt going to shut us down anymore no matter how bad it gets. They already working on getting the students back in school. I’m tired of this house tho. This summer is boring!

You see this shit? He wants to continue to do absolutely nothing for the next couple weeks, because it has to be completely out of control first

He opened the city too soon. Then got mad when people went out. I seen he tried to blame the young population for the spike. Sir, what do you expect when you telling people they can go out. I mean the clubs and everything was open and packed. The protests plays a part too.

Back