Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

These Republican governors are ignorant as fuck.

Prime example of white supremacy in which incompetent people can rise to positions of power just because of the color of their skin.

Governors like him are the reason why my state won't be going into phase 3 next week.

Smart move on our Governor's part, because he has enough sense to realize it might not be a good idea considering how cases have spiked after other states decided to.........."re-open"............too soon.

On another note, this might shut the NBA season down altogether.

There had already been rumblings about almost 100 players not wanting to play.

But now, with half the airport personnel testing positive for COVID..........this will give them more of a reason not to wanna get trapped in Florida for however long they'd have to be there.

What prompted you to get tested?

Did you have any symptoms or anything?
Somebody tested positive in my building at ups and I told my other job about it (I deliver for a bakery couple nights a week) cuz I work around food and we got a small crew so I didnt wana expose them and possibly get the restaurant shut down. Manager told HR and they wouldnt let me come back til I got tested. I didnt have any symptoms. If I didnt have that other job i wouldnt have bothered with it.

Niggas are walking around without mask on really disappoint me. Me and the wife keep one in the car, house, her purse, my desk at work. I don't walk into any establishment without one. I even keep it on if I'm in the car and somebody comes to my window. Why is wearing a mask so hard for people?

Honestly I don't care what new data comes out I'm wearing a mask when I leave the house until we get a vaccine. That was one of the easiest decisions me and my wife ever made. We just bought a couple of Etsy from some black owned businesses. Even got some for our kids even though they have literally only left our yard once since school closed in March. No sense in jeopardizing our health and the health of our kids for a little comfort.

We've gotten so used to wearing mask that it might take a while for me to get used to not wearing one again. I don't expect a legit vaccine until the spring so I'm about to start getting a stockpile of custom designed mask and just accept that we will be wearing them for at least another 8- 10 months.

I want Trump to hold his rallies. I want all his people attend. I hope there is no distancing or masks involved. I also so hope plenty of COVID infected people show up. As a matter of fact, we should send a few COVID cases to the rallies. Trump supporters are quite possibly the worst people on earth. No bad can come from a bunch of them being infected.

I get what youre saying but unfortunately these morons go to the same grocery stores, gas stations and even place of employment as the rest of us so we all will suffer too not just his neanderthal followers

I get what youre saying but unfortunately these morons go to the same grocery stores, gas stations and even place of employment as the rest of us so we all will suffer too not just his neanderthal followers

True. But if you stay masked up, you should be okay

btw i also hope there are dozens of fist fights over mask shaming, between mask vs non masking wearing ppl

Show these ppl for the fuckin idiots they are

Back