Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

so we both on yahoo looking at the same shit at the sometime i was thinking about posting this but im a skeptic

One of my homies died today from the Rona. Buddy had pneumonia last year so when he thought he was getting a cold he just shrugged it off. He went to hospital Friday died today.

Left behind 4yr, 19yr and a wife. Smgdh

So Ebola is back?

Ebola and Corona about to fuck to make the Ebona virus which is going to infect the murder wasps who are then going to target the protests spreading the virus and turning all the protesters into rage zombies that are going to terrorize country leading to trump intending to nuke the affected cities but accidentally hitting the wrong button and nuking the whole world.

I mean that sounds crazy, but can anyone say that that's out of the question for 2020?

Just got results back for my pops.

He did have the corona, and now he has immunity for it. Thats the doctors word. I know aint no such thing as immunity, but just him having anti bodies and showing he can beat it is a huge relief.

Getting the rest of the fam tested soon. Hoping we all caught it at some point.

Just got results back for my pops.

He did have the corona, and now he has immunity for it. Thats the doctors word. I know aint no such thing as immunity, but just him having anti bodies and showing he can beat it is a huge relief.

Getting the rest of the fam tested soon. Hoping we all caught it at some point.

That’s a good look. Ask pops if Hakkan Suker is the GOAT.

Hasan Gökhan Şaş was a bonafide baller on the wing.

Last edited:
Back