Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

This is fuckin NUTS!

Charge those assholes with terrorism like they did that dude for coughing on and spitting at cops

Last edited:
This is fuckin NUTS!

Charge those assholes with terrorism like they did that dude for coughing on and spitting at cops

Yea I was pondering on which laws this breaks from reckless endangerment all the way up to attempted murder

i didn't know twitter added a whole fact check feature just for trump that shit is extremely necessary and top 5 pettiest things ive ever seen

imagine being the twitter president and twitter marks down for the world every time you say some bullshit i know he's hurt

i didn't know twitter added a whole fact check feature just for trump that shit is extremely necessary and top 5 pettiest things ive ever seen

imagine being the twitter president and twitter marks down for the world every time you say some bullshit i know he's hurt

Lol not specifically for him but for his whole disinformation machine (especially the bots)

It’s not petty imo, it’s extremely belated though

Back