Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Any black people got it yet?
coronavirus-map-promo-articleLarge-v66.png

Doc was saying they expect at least 70% of the population to be infected within a year.

It’s inevitable, but still serious. It’s a very serious lower respiratory infection (in your lower lungs) so smokers will suffer w this one and anyone old or w any medical conditions will also suffer and have the higher chance of mortality. The scary thing is how it can mutate into an even more severe virus and that could mean healthy ppl die.

I’ve been going to church for a year now. So I’ve developed good relationships w the folks who attend. There’s a handful of them who run w this idea that it’s just “the flu”. Probably around 7 of them out of 150ish ppl that think this and it’s pretty wild. Our pastor was letting us know to stay washed up and pray for a proper vaccine quickly. One of the members was shaking her head the whole time... she’s pretty much the only on there who isn’t into vaccines. She’s a weirdo.

not gonna wack your post to respect your numbers.....but this some bullshit.

@DMorgan was the first one to point out the microsoft guy and alot of other people was sending money to africa to help protect them. meanwhile the US is getting outta hand.

i need to make that thread about that african company i keep talking about.

not gonna wack your post to respect your numbers.....but this some bullshit.

@DMorgan was the first one to point out the microsoft guy and alot of other people was sending money to africa to help protect them. meanwhile the US is getting outta hand.

i need to make that thread about that african company i keep talking about.
She was joking on the 'whites want niggers to get sick too' narrative

Back