Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

yall be safe.......
they just quarantined right across the border in France.

if they do germany......we are next.

but like the american i am...we brought our american deep freezer and always keep a stocked of food.

everyone talked shit now they wishing they had one.

no but my homegirl just now said her cousin gave up their home and live on a cruise ship lmao

Cruise ships will actually be the safest bet in a few months. They will be able to screen people coming on/off the ships more effectively by then and suppress it easier.

Cruise ships will actually be the safest bet in a few months. They will be able to screen people coming on/off the ships more effectively by then and suppress it easier.
not really .......they got ports where people get off. you can catch it then.

but if they dont port and only airdrop food......you have a very valid point.

not really .......they got ports where people get off. you can catch it then.

but if they dont port and only airdrop food......you have a very valid point.

I think in a few months they can know where and where not to port and they will be able to detect it faster. Like now isn't the time to board a cruise but july/august countries and cities will know exactly where they are with the virus and ships will be the safest place to be.

Lol @ Americans finally crunching the numbers this weekend and realizing their dumbass country has less than a million hospital beds

IMG_20200309_065340.jpg

:sayword:

Back