Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Even though you won’t die, no point to the trip if you in the bed with a fever and the shakes, lol.
I'm not over 70, and in good health, so not trippin. I feel bad for the people in that nursing home and their families, that's not the way to go. But, let's not act like this virus is hitting healthy people at some wierd rate, cause its not. We probably have 10k+ people with it in America right now(just not tested), and yet only like 6 deaths.

Ive read alot about this and there was something called spanish flu that killed over 50million people. Worst shit ever. It was like 1000x corona.

We been there. This is history. Spanish flu search it up. This can be the end If it goes something like that.

Spanish flu

I came to post the article about the Senegal getting it, it was some white French guy who lives in Senegal but was on vacation with his family out in europe.

I have a nasty ass Trump supporting coworker who’s been sick these last few weeks with all kinds of shit nigga done used up all his sick days already. I told this mf if he’s been preparing for the coronavirus and he said he doesn’t believe it, then again he’s the guy who thinks that it’s all a hoax to get Trump out of office.
I remember my bro at work told me that he said sometimes after using the bathroom he does t wash his hands because “you’re not supposed to get rid of all the germs or else how will you be immune”
wyte people are something else

Back