Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

My stupid ass went to a game yesterday. Musta been like 15k people there. I was enjoying the game same time paranoid as a fuck ready to slap fire out a mfer who coughed near me.

On god I coughed in the waiting room at the ER this morning. I know they were looking but it didn't even phase me. Sat there thinking "I'm black. Stfu. I don't got it."

I plan on keeping that energy about coronavirus until I hear about a dark skin black catching it.

Still... cough around you might get your issue.

On god I coughed in the waiting room at the ER this morning. I know they were looking but it didn't even phase me. Sat there thinking "I'm black. Stfu. I don't got it."

Im bout to say some shit like I got an abnormally strong immune system so idgaf bout this. I never get sick, add on top of that im taking extra precautions and i might be the last mfer living after all this is said and done.

But i aint gon say all that and jinx myself.

Im bout to say some shit like I got an abnormally strong immune system so idgaf bout this. I never get sick, add on top of that im taking extra precautions and i might be the last mfer living after all this is said and done.

But i aint gon say all that and jinx myself.
I ain’t get sick in 3 years

as soon as I got cocky telling white ppl at work I don’t get sick I was sick for a week lol

damn.... all these folks from "shit-hole" countries trying to infect Africa huh? smh

It's a dirty game. We really do need to start figuring out how were going to deal with the fallout from this shit.

Back