Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I hope to God he's fine and makes a speedy recovery.

If he were to pass, they would find a vaccine for it a week later SMMFH. If a head of state dies that's a huge deal.

fuck a vaccine at this point. Find a combo of drugs that will knock this shit out.

just saw the UK is saying the highest rates will be in th next 7-10 days.

but no numbers.

so why in the next week or so and not after?

whats going to stop it?

been on the phone for the last few hours with my banks.

turns out...when i incorporated year here in switzerland.....i am now eligible for loot for business reasons.....
i didnt even plan this...just worked out like that.
edible for quite a bit too.

Them jamaican mac and cheeses be the worst lol even my girl who is jamaican agree never to get mac and cheese from the jerk spots. Shit be sitting dried out and prolly dry before it sits.

lol gotta have one black American that work there. I had some good Mac and cheese from two local spots and I was like damn I thought it was gonna be trash

Y’all think there will be more unions after this is over. Because a lot of jobs are just doing whatever the hell they want

Unions are a dying breed. And if it's not in the collective agreement there really isnt much a union could do even during a pandemic.

Apparently the Sky God is mad and wants to punish everybody for it.. Because the world turned its back on the Sky God.. But I wonder if the Sky God wants to make everyone a believer again.. Why doesn’t he just magically send down those Ten Commandments again.. Instead of trying to kill tons of niggas...

God work in mysterious ways lol I guess. Had to not put real logic with The Word

Apparently the Sky God is mad and wants to punish everybody for it.. Because the world turned its back on the Sky God.. But I wonder if the Sky God wants to make everyone a believer again.. Why doesn’t he just magically send down those Ten Commandments again.. Instead of trying to kill tons of niggas...

what about black people.

Back