Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Has anybody made/used air filters and cut them up for mask? And does anybody know if it's safe to do so or does it contain fiber glass or something?
This the shit I'm talking about.
Where is the leader to answer the very question you asked?
Got people guessing and youtubing.

supplies short

I went to make groceries today (yes I said make groceries) and got into with a dude and his chick

So I’m looking at my phone double checking the list so I don’t have to go back and I guess a chick with a mask on cough And I happen to look up

So she had the nerve to try and check me and said WTF you looked up for because I coughed.

I was just gon ignore her but her man or brother stopped and folded his arm and that aggressive manner

I told her “ I can do what the fuck I want and y’all got a problem?”

So they walked by and didn’t say anything and I said “oh okay just checking”

I went to make groceries today (yes I said make groceries) and got into with a dude and his chick

So I’m looking at my phone double checking the list so I don’t have to go back and I guess a chick with a mask on cough And I happen to look up

So she had the nerve to try and check me and said WTF you looked up for because I coughed.

I was just gon ignore her but her man or brother stopped and folded his arm and that aggressive manner

Man....You was shaking and shit and showed your gun didn't you?
Lol

I hate people like that. That's how shit starts....
Slick mouthed chick and nigga ready to backup her fuckery but won't check her on her ignorance.

and being light skinned maybe didn't help.

lol

just fucking wth you.

Last edited:

What an indignant BITCH.

@Ghost313 @konceptjones @313 Wayz @Whaddupdoe

:cry:

Bruh....

BRUH!!!

BRUH!!!!

I was LITERALLY just talking about Mr Fofo's the other day with an old friend from Hampton MS days. Mr Fofo's was the SPOT!!! Fuck Lou's, corned beef from Fofo's was the shit!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back