Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Apparently the Sky God is mad and wants to punish everybody for it.. Because the world turned its back on the Sky God.. But I wonder if the Sky God wants to make everyone a believer again.. Why doesn’t he just magically send down those Ten Commandments again.. Instead of trying to kill tons of niggas...

Nah never that. Calling you dumb though.
Nah bruh

I see as a scare tactic because this should have been a warning weeks ago. They wasn't prepared to take care of their citizens.....Because trump hate Obama so much he shot himself in the foot reversing shit and not taking shit seriously.

Now it's get ready?
Wasn't he worried about getting things back to normal like last week in time for Easter?
Ain't Easter next week?

Nah I'm far from dumb....But that president...He all over the place sending mixed signals and idiots following him.

There is nothing like a global pandemic..That exposes just how tenous life and living is.. and the need for a more progressive society is necessary as a foundation to thriving instead of just surviving

Lesson to be learned...

Si or No?
Perfect time to understand what us and what is not important.
And who's really for you and your progress and well being

Nah bruh

I see as a scare tactic because this should have been a warning weeks ago. They wasn't prepared to take care of their citizens.....Because trump hate Obama so much he shot himself in the foot reversing shit and not taking shit seriously.

Now it's get ready?
Wasn't he worried about getting things back to normal like last week in time for Easter?
Ain't Easter next week?

Nah I'm far from dumb....But that president...He all over the place sending mixed signals and idiots following him.

Nothing you said had anything to do with the surgeon general telling people this next week is bout to be tragic.

Back