Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

i got i side thing and all my people said they switched to making masks and shit.
i got asked like 10 times about if i need masks.

i wanted to buy some of them bane like joints and have @Mooney decorate or customize them for people.
Or have @Sion make a ready to die album cover mask with biggie on it for the hiphop dudes with a funny bone.

its crazy i see ways to try to make a dollar anywhere....i need help.
I hate to have to be the one to make $ this way but it is the wave! I might have my ppl make a ABW one just bc

For sure. No handshaking, no hugs, no more popping bottles at the clubs, sex without a condom is gonna be wild, movie theaters gonna have to start spacing the seats. Public transit gonna have to gear towards more standing room and running more frequent buses and trains to avoid clusters. Classrooms will be smaller and we'll have to get used to kids schooling from home when viruses spike. Same with the workplace and certain jobs.
Public gyms gonna get phased out.

Life has we knew it is over for real.

We gonna be livin like that Black Mirror ep "15 Million Merits".

Everyone stays in their sanitized rooms and the only form of social interaction or live entertainment is gonna be w our virtual "avatars"

This shit is really a slow death spiral, people dying by higher number each day ,can't reopen the economy cause of trying to stop the spread of the virus and on top people are running out of money for food and bills. Unemployment skyrocketing ,hospitals running out equipment

Back