Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Cancelled my flight coming up in march. Fuuck flying into JFK of all places. Im just gon drive up north
yea...i changed a few things too.
im glad i have a few things on autopilot back in the states and can work remotely for most things.

but this is really starting to fuck with my bread.

A bunch of countries in the middle east closing borders.

Europe gonna do the same.

Brexit mighta saved the UK.
yea....the EU dont work like that.

shit i just went to germany and france today shopping for groceries.
not a cop at the borders

Real shit, there was something I was trying to buy online and shit kept saying out of stock.

I got mad after a few days and sent these mfers an email. I was like "when is it getting back in stock?"

Mfer emailed back "we have it in stock but we cant ship until march 3 due to the corona virus"

Man shit shook me up so much I thought I was gonna catch that shit through the email. Deleted the fuck out it.
laughing-so-hard-gif-6.gif

check this out.....so its real windy here....

so they diverted all the planes to Geneva...

in Geneva...they grounded all the planes and its forcing people to take the trains.

yea...we all gonna die

check this out.....so its real windy here....

so they diverted all the planes to Geneva...

in Geneva...they grounded all the planes and its forcing people to take the trains.

yea...we all gonna die

Why don't you just leave?

You not a BigBaller.

Im at the gym ready to swing on a mfer if I hear a cough. Sick mfers need to keep themselves home

The gym is also a non starter. 1 cause it's hoodie parka season. 2 Might as well go eat dinner at ya Chinese friends house niggas sweating coughing and all kinds of bullshit. But I get it you niggas want ya stomach on flat flat word to @gee757

Spray everything down fam.

Back