Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I’m just waiting for a market reversal confirmation once Wall Street is done overreacting. In the mean time I’m banking on some of these healthcare plays.

I’m just waiting for a market reversal confirmation once Wall Street is done overreacting. In the mean time I’m banking on some of these healthcare plays.
Its crazy to think that somewhere around 10 to 15 percent of wealth in the market is like the top of a craft beer, it can just come or go but it looks good

I’m pissed cuz we know how it And where it started .....should have put a Wakanda Force field around Wuhan

Now some asshole in California is showing symptoms of it without traveling to a hot zone or coming in contact with an individual who has it.....we finna die

Now some asshole in California is showing symptoms of it without traveling to a hot zone or coming in contact with an individual who has it.....we finna die
I'm heading to la on Saturday lol 82k cases 2k deaths that has mainly been elderly people. The states has a trash health care system but your health care is good.

Countries that should be worried are countries that don't have the best health care unfortunately

Real shit, there was something I was trying to buy online and shit kept saying out of stock.

I got mad after a few days and sent these mfers an email. I was like "when is it getting back in stock?"

Mfer emailed back "we have it in stock but we cant ship until march 3 due to the corona virus"

Man shit shook me up so much I thought I was gonna catch that shit through the email. Deleted the fuck out it.

They not saying it but I know how he got it.

Bought some made in china product

This is definitely something that needs to be looked into tho. Mad products are made in China so if that's the case.. expect more of this shit to happen.

I just read that Japan is closing all the schools for a month to prevent it from spreading. Wild shit..

A bunch of countries in the middle east closing borders.

Europe gonna do the same.

Brexit mighta saved the UK.

MikebPence doesn’t believe in science.....u got the trump admin saying a vaccine is around the corner for this shit....than u have the CDC saying that’s fucking impossible

Back