Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Lets pay attention to numbers.

It took 2 weeks get the number of sick up 3200. Then on Monday, it went up by 800 to 4k. Then on tuesday now it went up almost 1500 to now 5.5k.

Same with deaths. Took 3 weeks to get to 50. And we got 40 just today.

Shit is about to balloon.

Fuck

Lets pay attention to numbers.

It took 2 weeks get the number of sick up 3200. Then on Monday, it went up by 800 to 4k. Then on tuesday now it went up almost 1500 to now 5.5k.

Same with deaths. Took 3 weeks to get to 50. And we got 40 just today.

Shit is about to balloon.

This is the same thing that happened Months ago in China.

Yall gonna listen one day

Theres some similarities but one is people on twitter half joking half serious, the others are paid news caster that are bringing out paid experts to give people news the trust.

So fox news needs to be held way more responsible.

If shit really gets as bad as they say it might and deaths hit over 50k mfers need to be held criminally accountable.
I agree

Read this

This shit is pathetic. It seems like ever since the Republicans have been in Office all they have done is bash the previous Administration and dismantle everything Obama has created. It's obvious they're trying to change History by discrediting what he has done, and now, here we are, on the brink of extinction......

Or, at least, it seems that way.......

the fact ppl are debating on whether or not to give ppl emergency funds during this time is laughable lmaoo

thanks to these vote or die niggas, everything has to be weighed and debated even if ppls lives are at stake

I HATE IT HERE

But they have no problem dumping BILLIONS into the Economy.

Back