Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

How I go to the store, not to buy toilet paper, but to buy paper towels. Grab 3. Go to self checkout. Out of nowhere im approached by 4 people. "Sir, the limit is two per customer"

I was like yooo. Limit on paper towels? Mfer said yea. I had to flip on the leader. Like yo if you did this to mfers all the time you wouldnt be out of toilet paper.

Lucky im unapproachable as fuck and they was all shook to begin with so I told them like cool man ill keep that in mind for next time and walked out with all 3.

How I go to the store, not to buy toilet paper, but to buy paper towels. Grab 3. Go to self checkout. Out of nowhere im approached by 4 people. "Sir, the limit is two per customer"

I was like yooo. Limit on paper towels? Mfer said yea. I had to flip on the leader. Like yo if you did this to mfers all the time you wouldnt be out of toilet paper.

Lucky im unapproachable as fuck and they was all shook to begin with so I told them like cool man ill keep that in mind for next time and walked out with all 3.
AP about to move your post lol

Im sure this wont happen cause I have 0 faith in the average fox news viewer.

But if I wonder if mfers that watch fox news and saw how they made light of the corona for weeks woke up today, saw how fucked up shit is and how its getting worse by the minute, and came to the conclusion that fox news be some lying mfers.

Im sure this wont happen cause I have 0 faith in the average fox news viewer.

But if I wonder if mfers that watch fox news and saw how they made light of the corona for weeks woke up today, saw how fucked up shit is and how its getting worse by the minute, and came to the conclusion that fox news be some lying mfers.
To play devil's advocate who's do you think made more light of this situation the Fox news crowd or the black crowd?

Fox news was like nah this shit ain't real no way it will come here

Black people lol that shit not even Africa so we're good over here. It's lit

giphy - 2020-03-16T191648.700.gif

To play devil's advocate who's do you think made more light of this situation the Fox news crowd or the black crowd?

The number 1 rated news channel in america told their viewers shit was sweet. That's much more consequential than some black folks cuttin up on the internet.

Theres some similarities but one is people on twitter half joking half serious, the others are paid news caster that are bringing out paid experts to give people news the trust.

So fox news needs to be held way more responsible.

If shit really gets as bad as they say it might and deaths hit over 50k mfers need to be held criminally accountable.

Back