Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Nigga.

you said she don’t care about her kid.

can we not fight over a aint shit chick.

its enough of this going around on basketbal wives atl, la and miami....and in the mega thread.
shiz you kinda derailing because that’s not the point I’m making

I’m saying niggas giving me flack for trying to be prepared and it shows how non seriously ppl are still talking this. I’m not saying she doesn’t care about her son but it’s evident she shouldn’t be a parent

also watch your mouth

shiz you kinda derailing because that’s not the point I’m making

I’m saying niggas giving me flack for trying to be prepared and it shows how non seriously ppl are still talking this. I’m not saying she doesn’t care about her son but it’s evident she shouldn’t be a parent

also watch your mouth
you supposed to be fighting with thor.

but people dont care about you caring about them until they need you. then its the sob story

you supposed to be fighting with thor.

but people dont care about you caring about them until they need you. then its the sob story
I quoted you because I was originally talking to you

but yeah man I can’t wait for the satisfaction when shit hits the fan for ppl who tried to play me

they gonna play themselves

I quoted you because I was originally talking to you

but yeah man I can’t wait for the satisfaction when shit hits the fan for ppl who tried to play me

they gonna play themselves
i hate to say im waiting on a few shit talkers to come back to wifey an me.....
chick said when i was in the hospital a few ago.....see money aint everything is it, to my wife. but then a few days ago she was asking wifey to send her a few dollars to stock up. but money aint everything...so why ask for it.

but i let it slide cuz the time wasnt right an niggas always say i have bad timing. but imma get her.

long story on me an her freind.

this is fucked up.

i used to fuck with branson too.
i cant forgive this.....people out here hurting an this nigga probably out on his island away from everyone.

nah.....cancelled

you find out people true intentions when times are hard

This is terrible

Another reason why I think this will tip the US to recession.

Governors: we need help out here
Trump:

tenor.gif

Back