Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

he was a smoker and worked for the city hauling the trash from incinerators.
doctor said all the shit he inhaled over the years fucked up his lungs an they collapsed.
My dad is a smoker and spent a good part of his younger years working at plants

already had a health scare with him earlier, and im almost certain he’ll be facing another one as he grows older

View attachment 248707
thoughts? I don’t kow shit about shit but still tryna gauge if we’re overreacting or under reacting or what

While, I agree some of the reaction is overblown, that person doesn't seem to understand why certain measures are being taken. It's not about the number of deaths. These things are being done in an effort to slow the spread of the virus. If you don't take action like that, you'll have a case like in Italy where hospitals are being overrun and they aren't able to treat everyone.

The post reeks of dumbass conservative honestly. Dude is talking about losing freedoms. We're in the middle of a pandemic, of course some things will be checked. How else would you stop a disease?

My dad is a smoker and spent a good part of his younger years working at plants

already had a health scare with him earlier, and im almost certain he’ll be facing another one as he grows older
get oxygen...the mask not the hose.
and slow him down.
monitor his diet and he'll be around longer.

United states needs a total lockdown for 2 to 3 weeks before it gets even worse
I’m hearing it’s coming

my aunt got a call earlier this morning, my mom also got a call this morning

they work in the health care dept

I know a lot of other people been coming out the wood works saying they sister brother etc said the same thing.
But I believe my aunt.

I’m hearing it’s coming

my aunt got a call earlier this morning, my mom also got a call this morning

they work in the health care dept

I know a lot of other people been coming out the wood works saying they sister brother etc said the same thing.
But I believe my aunt.
We need to do it before the summer because when the temperature gets warm ,people are not going to want to stay home .Do it now so it would be much easier to do

We need to do it before the summer because when the temperature gets warm ,people are not going to want to stay home .Do it now so it would be much easier to do
Its already hit that point, least in NOLA

police had to damn near drag people off of bourbon
Mayors talking about revoking permits if businesses don’t comply

You can see from how different states are reacting to it, it’s time for the federal govt and drumpf to step in

It's crazy that you gotta put a pair of your running shoes, just to go shopping smh. I seen people in the store, shopping for tissue, towels and hand sanitizer like

my wifes freinds was down there a few days ago......stuntin.

talkin bout ...wish yall was here.

fuck all dat.

when they in the hospital imma send a pic of me on my balcony talkin bout wish you was here.

niggas always niggin
My wife’s friend who is the single mother that don’t care about her kid said I was being dramatic yesterday when I asked her do you have enough food if things get really bad?” (Lol she said not really) and “Are y’all gonna be okay with this?”

I can’t wait until she get sick and saying how bad the food situation is in a week or two and how it’s hard to feed her son

ima be like

“Oh stop you being dramatic”

like I really got offended by that comment

your baby daddy not even around you better respect me for even asking

My wife’s friend who is the single mother that don’t care about her kid said I was being dramatic yesterday when I asked her do you have enough food if things get really bad?” (Lol she said not really) and “Are y’all gonna be okay with this?”

I can’t wait until she get sick and saying how bad the food situation is in a week or two and how it’s hard to feed her son

ima be like

“Oh stop you being dramatic”

like I really got offended by that comment

your baby daddy not even around you better respect me for even asking

So your wife is cool with a dead beat?

Says a lot though. Yall need to cut her off

Nigga that’s not my friend.

:ualreadyknow:

Her friend not a deadbeat but she ain’t shit at the same time.

And don’t say no shit like “says a lot“ to me again B

Nigga.

you said she don’t care about her kid.

Back