Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
74d2a120016f40b6b31f94896f58061d.png

Not trying change up the game, just look into it..

Like Chi just made a bet for 400 for one team..

In real life.. and I'm sure you/yall know this....yall bet on games I assume.

You can bet 400 or however the amount on a 2 pick or 3 pick parley etc...and yield about 1200 or so...but this isn't real life again, so you can set what a person would win if bet'd a certain amount on to cover a parlay...but all teams have to win outta that parlay and cover their spread.

I'd rather bet 300 and do a 2 pick or 3 pick..etc on a parley and try my luck with that...

We bet NBA and college games...group them together in parlays....

I wanna bet on 3 or 4 teams tonight, but I don't wanna put 500 on each team...I"m broke

I'd be willing to bet 500 on a 3 pick parlay or a 4 pick and hope to hit a lick and pick up 1500 in the morning or what, you the bookie set the price on what a 500 3 pick bounce back for..

Thoughts?

I can set up a parlay system

But for example , if you were to do a 3 game parlay, you would have to win all 3 games or you lose what u put up.

So even if you win 2 out of the 3 games, u lose all the money(if u did a parlay)

But if u win the parlay , I'll make it to where you'd win way more than you would've had u just made 3 separate bets

2 game parlay(50% of the total) :

Example

1 game : 2k bet
2nd game: 2k bet

total: 4k (50% of that is 2k) so you'd make 6k

So the parlay's will be :

2 Game Parlay: 50%
3 Game Parlay: 75%
4 Game Parlay: 100%
5 Game Parlay: 150%
6 Game Parlay: 200%

2 game parlay(50% of the total) :

Example

1 game : 2k bet
2nd game: 2k bet

total: 4k (50% of that is 2k) so you'd make 6k

So the parlay's will be :

2 Game Parlay: 50%
3 Game Parlay: 75%
4 Game Parlay: 100%
5 Game Parlay: 150%
6 Game Parlay: 200%

Makes sense...
I mean let's take a vote or run it by those who bet, they may like just str8 bets.

Oh nah, they will still be able to make straight bets , but if anybody wanted to parlay, they'd have the option.

I'ma do a pick 2 parlay.

I'm still taking Indiana and the 11.5 for 3k

and I'm taking the cavs for 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back