Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
5k on Spurs
2k on OKC
3k on Utah
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

@TheMasterKey, send me a shot of remedy transactions for today. I thought I could see it on her profile but I can't

@TheMasterKey, send me a shot of remedy transactions for today. I thought I could see it on her profile but I can't

Go to transactions then put in her name in the banking control panel, if that doesn't work I'll screenshoot it, but u should be able to see anybody's transactions

Yea it's ran by spreads.

For ex, today's game says Boston (-7) , meaning they have to win by atleast 8 to cover the spread. So if you pick Chicago (+7) in today's game they can lose by 7 and still cover the spread.

done

@Remedy, i got you straight, plus some for your pain and suffering
Gee, thanks..But 27k is the amount I was suppose to have anyway...seeing as though I already had 22k when you took my 5k instead of adding it..taking be down to 17k.
tenor.gif

It's all good though, don't need any extra. Just wanted what was mine.

tenor.gif

Gee, thanks..But 27k is the amount I was suppose to have anyway...seeing as though I already had 22k when you took my 5k instead of adding it..taking be down to 17k.
tenor.gif

It's all good though, don't need any extra. Just wanted what was mine.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Ok, so I see they say Rondo is supposedly playing tonight.:idkb2:

2K Rockets
2K Bulls
2K Hawks

Last edited:
$5k on Bulls
Ok, so I see they say Rondo is supposedly playing tonight.:idkb2:

2K Rockets
2K Bulls

Rockets playing tonight?

lol i removed it

Thanks, mayne, appreciate it.

Yea it's ran by spreads.

For ex, today's game says Boston (-7) , meaning they have to win by atleast 8 to cover the spread. So if you pick Chicago (+7) in today's game they can lose by 7 and still cover the spread.

In the case of a push, which team do you give it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back