Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
the baby pool thread boo

better check ya bank registry love

Du and his wife had their baby today LMAO
Naw you need to check again...First i didn't bet 5k. .Second you posted +500 on my bet ....I was right about BabyDu being a girl, but wrong on her size ...Boo

Naw you need to check again...First i didn't bet 5k. .Second you posted +500 on my bet ....I was right about BabyDu being a girl, but wrong on her size ...Boo

i think you had a net tho

and i think you lost out on a bet from the other night

No i didnt man..lol i had 22k or so...you took 5k..Now I have 17k.i..what do you mean a net? The other night? ? @TheMasterKey has done the betting transactions every morning for the past few days not to mention i didnt lose..i only gained. .so what are you talking about Sir?
You were wrong bout the baby pool sir. You made a mistake.

He's talkin about the betting thread on if Du and LadyDu will be having a boy or a girl.

$1,000 for a baby girl
$500 on 7lbs 5oz

+500

+12000

+4000

+4000

Since race got it exactly, im doubling her winnings so she gets a total of $8000

+1150

+100

+500

even

even

+1k

@AP21

+30k

+30k

+8k

+76,460

+50k

+15k

I'll take care of these

+60k

+5k

+3k

+5k

@AP21
Oh well u gotta talk to AP lol
I did lol.
First he said the baby pool..but he was wrong..i actually won 500
Then he said something bout a net or a bet i might have lost the other night..which i didnt. You did all the transactions..nowhere did i lose a 5k.. the only amount ive lost in the past 3 days was 6k..which I also won 15k that same day..which made my winnings 9k..So imma need mister @AP21 to post where did i lose 5k and why was it taking from my bank. And to apologize for me going through all this shit for 5k that he mistakenly took instead of adding like you told him to

I did lol.
First he said the baby pool..but he was wrong..i actually won 500
Then he said something bout a net or a bet i might have lost the other night..which i didnt. You did all the transactions..nowhere did i lose a 5k.. the only amount ive lost in the past 3 days was 6k..which I also won 15k that same day..which made my winnings 9k..So imma need mister @AP21 to post where did i lose 5k and why was it taking from my bank. And to apologize for me going through all this shit for 5k that he mistakenly took instead of adding like you told him to
Rem knows her math

:mynigga:

3MxpeNT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back