Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
63663aa9f1f841bebca8b999440d91fe.png

In the spread - means that team is favored to win and + means they are favored to lose

@Reesey lets look at Dallas vs Washington. The spread for Washington is -7.5 so they would have to win by 8 to cover the spread and Dallas would have to lose by less than 7 or actually win the game to cover the spread

In the spread - means that team is favored to win and + means they are favored to lose

@Reesey lets look at Dallas vs Washington. The spread for Washington is -7.5 so they would have to win by 8 to cover the spread and Dallas would have to lose by less than 7 or actually win the game to cover the spread

:dh:.. um.. ok. Gotcha.

I think.... maybe. So it's not just a win lose situation they actually have to win and/or lose by a certain number of points.

smh I should've known better than to bet on the bulls, fucked up my damn parlay.

1k parlay on the wizards, spurs and celtics

2 pick Parlay

1.5K Rockets
1.5K Jazz

+5250

500 on Washington
500 on Minn
500 on Spurs
500 on Houston
500 on Bucks screw parlay:foh1:

500 on Boston and Utah

+1000

2 pick parlay Washington and Boston

500 on Boston
500 on Utah

no parlay

+1000

2 pick parlay
Houston & Memphis $700

@Blactivity I might need a loan..I'll pay you back Friday..I'm good for it...

giphy.gif

+1225

changing n.o with chi

bost
chi
utah

oh shit, almost forgot..

lemme get 3.5k on GGG for this weekend.....

Yall got faith in GS?

They just beat the Sixers by 2 or something like that...I think they will get their shit together and blow Orlando out since the media put a lil light over that game that they had with the Sixers the other night...

Them niggas still won, but the media still did their thang smh...so I think they will come out tonight and make a statement..I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back