Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
63663aa9f1f841bebca8b999440d91fe.png

The parlay winning odds seem very low.

Take a two pick parlay, assuming each game has a 50% of winning and covering the spread, there is only 25% chance for both games to come through. So with an even odds one should be winning 3 times their bet when they win. If the house wants some advantage it should still be at least 2.5 times the bet.

Or maybe I just don't understand the betting and how parlay works? (I am very good with math, in fact it's how I make a living, so I know that's not where I am confused. Lol)

Take a two pick parlay, assuming each game has a 50% of winning and covering the spread, there is only 25% chance for both games to come through. So with an even odds one should be winning 3 times their bet when they win. If the house wants some advantage it should still be at least 2.5 times the bet.

Or maybe I just don't understand the betting and how parlay works? (I am very good with math, in fact it's how I make a living, so I know that's not where I am confused. Lol)

awkstare.gif

I agree.

I'll increase each parlay by 25%

So now:

2 pick parlay = 75%
3 pick parlay = 100%
4 pick parlay = 125%
5 pick parlay = 150%
6 pick parlay = 175%

and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back