Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...idek. Fresno beat somebody last Sat 60-0.

Im confident in a W. Ion like this spread tho so I might pull out. What you think?

i mean, Jalen struggled last week, albeit to a more superior team than Fresno. I aint drinking the alabama kool aid this year. I could see them easily losing 2 games this year, but somehow, they will be put in the playoffs.

hell UNLV was a 45 poing favorite over Howard and you see how that went lol...not saying Fresno gon pull the upset, but i could see them losing less than 45 and you be assed out lol

i think Du might be out of 20M tonight tho lol

i mean, Jalen struggled last week, albeit to a more superior team than Fresno. I aint drinking the alabama kool aid this year. I could see them easily losing 2 games this year, but somehow, they will be put in the playoffs.

hell UNLV was a 45 poing favorite over Howard and you see how that went lol...not saying Fresno gon pull the upset, but i could see them losing less than 45 and you be assed out lol
I'll ignore that shade tree you're standing under. Let's not let this happen again.

I see what you're sayin tho lol. Ima sit this one out bc that 45 is highly unlikely with the events from the previous game. I see Alabama winning, just not a spectacular blowout like some are predicting.

Yea,, pats getting their ass kicked.

Dude in playing on fantasy had their rb too...

Motherfucker got 36 points

i honestly didnt see KC winning this game, but i thought they would at least cover and lose less than 9 pts which you would've still been assed out, but damn, almost as 20 pt win...sheesh

U just never know with football lol that's why I aint bet the full stash.

I'll update everything in a min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back