Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
antonio margarito is a guy who Bob Arum tried to hype up as "The Man Floyd Mayweater JR is afraid to fight"

this was the first boogie man that everyone claimed floyd was ducking.....

that was until Paul Williams put the hands of god on Margarito and had that shit thrown out the window... black excellence..

but good ole bob determined to not be deterred set up margarito and cotto as a fight featuring....2 guys floyd is "afraid to fight"

and margarito had the best performance of his life, beating cotto to a bloody pulp......

well he tried to continue the momentum b fighting shane mosley "because floyd was so scared"...but in this fight it was exposed that margarito was actually a cheater who wrapped his hands with plaster that made his fists as hard as rock by the end of the fiight....

shane said, naw don't disqualify him.. just wrap his hands legit, and let's go...

shane whooped him silly...

then manny pacquiao wanted dibs cuz he was tryna prove he was a legit welter,.....so they fed him margarito and manny peat dude silly....i think he broke a orbital bone.....

then cotto who was pissed that dude cheated wanted a rematch....and cotto beat him silly...

i haven't heard from dude since...

but this is like his 3rd fight after a 5 year lay off from 2011-2016

prolly just a cash grab.....but i figure off his name they throwing him something he beat right quick......

he talking that "i want cotto again" bulshit.....so this fight has to be setting up that fight....

he might fuck around and look good...

but he's a world class piece of shit for putting plaster in his gloves....

niggaz have died in the ring from that shit

Margarito won as well ..

Quick million to me

Lucky there lol Ima bout to watch the fight (it wasnt on tv over here) but heard it was a robbery, that Margarito was about to be KO'd before the ref stepped in to look at his cut... Margacheato is a cunt, he shouldnt even be allowed to box...

Man I just watched the fight, what a fckn disgrace... Jones had a point deducted which I thought was crazy and the cut didnt look anything more than a nick to me, it looked like Margarito was just gassed and ready to be KFTO so they gave him the fight... Even though it went to the score cards I still had Jones 2 rounds up including the point he had deducted smh

Cotto wants one more fight, could we get Cotto/ Margarito 3??? Hopefully Cotto will beat the dog schitt outta him again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back