Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

15 year old....That's insane. I hope she can handle all the media attention and pressure that comes with it because everybody and they mama wants a piece of her now. Let the hype begin.."The next Serena"..."The next tennis superstar"...etc.

Does he usually have cardio issues? Dude does not look like he has much left in the tank. If he does not win the 4th set, he will definitely lose this.

Does he usually have cardio issues? Dude does not look like he has much left in the tank. If he does not win the 4th set, he will definitely lose this.
I really don’t want to give him any credit for strategy, bcos he is a CRAZY person. But it seems like he is taking the 4th round off to conserve energy and maybe go for it in the 5th. Or dude is just done.

U watch that 5th set and u can see all the talent there. Dude is just crazy. If he can get with a good sports physiologist who can focus him, there might be hope. Not holding my breath though.

Kyrgios basically tanked the 4th set when Thompson broke his serve. I was scared something like that was going to happen in the 5th. I believe Thompson had breakpoints in the first game in the 5th. If Thompson wins that game Kyrgios could've lost it completely and tanked the 5th set too. Now he got an early break and was playing like a completely different player.

It's been said many times but you have to say it again.....Kyrgios is a fucking mental case. You never know what to expect. I can't wait for Nadal vs Kyrgios. That's going to be a VERY entertaining match and I'm rooting for Kyrgios in this match-up.

Reactions: V__
Querrey beat Thiem. Expected. Thiem is simply not good on grass. Btw....Berdych should just retire. Shapovalov down 0-2. Denis better turn this match around.

Last edited:
Querrey beat Thiem. Expected. Thiem is simply not good on grass. Btw....Berdych should just retire. Shapovalov down 0-2. Denis better turn this match around.
He said he might his hip injury is letting him the next gen every one of them minus Felix failed

Kyrgios is going to get himself disqualified with the way he keeps running his mouth at the umpire. I like the geezer but he is a headcase. He needs to shut the fuck up and just play.

Back