Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Just found out that there hasn't been an Australian Open final without at least one of Djokovic, Federer and Nadal since 2005.

WTF... 2005 I was still in school. Sheesh.

Sinner is mentally strong and game wise he's very impressive and he's only 19. Sinners power shots without any effort are extremely effective. So far he's living up to the hype but he ran out of gas in this match though. Sinner will have a huge 2021 nevertheless and will most likely end the year inside the top 10. Anways, good to see Shapo win.

Shapo vs FAA in a potential 3rd round....should be a good one.

Kerber lost in the first round, wow. Makes what Serena does even more impressive. Tennis is usually a young person’s game.

Unless u are a man and let Federer, Nadal and Djokovic dominate u for multiple decades.

According to Donald Young, Ryan Harrison got racist w him on court

I had no idea...he denied it though. I do believe Young is telling the truth.

I'’m shocked and disappointed, Ryan Harrison, to hear you tell me how you really feel about me as a black tennis player in the middle of our NY match. I thought this was supposed to be an inclusive gentleman’s sport.

I had no idea...he denied it though. I do believe Young is telling the truth.

I'’m shocked and disappointed, Ryan Harrison, to hear you tell me how you really feel about me as a black tennis player in the middle of our NY match. I thought this was supposed to be an inclusive gentleman’s sport.

He from Louisiana LOL I don’t doubt it

Back