Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

I think she's the best not the most gifted in terms of skillset but her power movement and for big games her mental strength makes her look unbeatable at times
Who would u say is the most gifted? Sorry I am quizzing u, just trying to get a feel of the top women. Been out of the loop for almost a year.

Who would u say is the most gifted? Sorry I am quizzing u, just trying to get a feel of the top women. Been out of the loop for almost a year.
Lol ask anything I don't know why people on this get in their feelings over questions on this site.

The most skilful in terms of variety of shots in the top 10 is Barty she doesn't play power or counter punch she all about slice dropshots I just don't think she's as competitive as the rest I would be surprised if she ends her career with 5 slams.

Most the skillful players on the women tour just disappear. Caroline Garcia and Kasatkina who was right there with Osaka and Patrick called her the closest player the wta will have to Federer.

Coco has everything but a serve if she can figure that out before it becomes a problem she will be the most complete player

Lol ask anything I don't know why people on this get in their feelings over questions on this site.

The most skilful in terms of variety of shots in the top 10 is Barty she doesn't play power or counter punch she all about slice dropshots I just don't think she's as competitive as the rest I would be surprised if she ends her career with 5 slams.

Most the skillful players on the women tour just disappear. Caroline Garcia and Kasatkina who was right there with Osaka and Patrick called her the closest player the wta will have to Federer.

Coco has everything but a serve if she can figure that out before it becomes a problem she will be the most complete player
Damn, I forgot about Coco. Has she been improving?

Back