Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

But Nadal at the french?

Djokovic is the only one I can see beat Nadal at french Open. Mentally he's just as strong and when Djokovic reaches that really high level even on clay in Paris Nadal will have an extremely difficult time. Nadal has also slipped a bit while Djokovic still feels like he's in him prime. I didn't like this match-up lol.

Congrats to Zverev BUT he beat Felix in the final. I didn't like that.

Felix now has six finals and six loses. Felix hasn't won a set in any of the finals he's played in. The titles will come, eventually but this is still not good. Felix has a lot to work on but I do believe in him....FAA = The future!!

Congrats to Zverev BUT he beat Felix in the final. I didn't like that.

Felix now has six finals and six loses. Felix hasn't won a set in any of the finals he's played in. The titles will come, eventually but this is still not good. Felix has a lot to work on but I do believe in him....FAA = The future!!
I lower my expectations when one of u guys said he has a heart problem. U still think he is the future?

Last edited:
I lower my expectations when one of u guys said he has heart problem. U still think he is the future?

The heart problem can obviously be an issue. I know realistically it's way too early to predict any of the new players future because all of them are quite green and far from a finished product. However, I have followed Felix career for some time and I do really like Felix chances. The potential is there but we'll see.

giphy.gif

What u mean
My bad missed this.

His problem seems to be that Federer is the only person really really eating of tennis he believes Federer wealth should trickle down to all players. But this guy doesn't believe in men and women having equal pay in the sport.

So he has recently said Nadal and djokovic overtaking Federer means that people will stop believing that Federer plays the best tennis. He's sick of people obsession with him.

Federer style has set tennis back 20 years ( lol I really disagree with this one) he thinks people should be playing baseline. I think he skipped watching the us open

Federer people spread rumours about Nadal doping

Plus more

@toheeb27

What's your thoughts on the Zverev situation?

Alexander Zverev 'tried to strangle his ex-girlfriend and hit her head against a wall at last year's US Open' - as he faces a string of domestic abuse allegations

34991194-8892335-image-a-1_1603964372029.jpg

34993966-8892335-image-a-27_1603968699520.jpg

WOW, that fucking sucks, smh.

My bad missed this.

His problem seems to be that Federer is the only person really really eating of tennis he believes Federer wealth should trickle down to all players. But this guy doesn't believe in men and women having equal pay in the sport.

So he has recently said Nadal and djokovic overtaking Federer means that people will stop believing that Federer plays the best tennis. He's sick of people obsession with him.

Federer style has set tennis back 20 years ( lol I really disagree with this one) he thinks people should be playing baseline. I think he skipped watching the us open

Federer people spread rumours about Nadal doping

Plus more
What don’t he believe ppl should play tennis like him

:lol10:

Federer is a global icon 95% of his income comes outside of tennis mostly from advertisements

not sure how he can share that wealth espywhen he owns sports management and representation company that puts others on

Back