Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Nadal's FO resume is just insane: From 2005 ....100 matches, 98 wins, 2 losses. It’s an extraordinarily uncommon level of sporting domination. One of the best records in any sport. I can't think of any athlete that can brag about having a better resume.

I really hope Nadal wins French Open again. That would be his 13th title and he can also celebrate 100 French Open wins.

He’s slow and a lil off this Slam. If Schwartzman don’t get him again, Djoker or TsiTsi will. THAT’S the real FO Final, me thinks...

He’s slow and a lil off this Slam. If Schwartzman don’t get him again, Djoker or TsiTsi will. THAT’S the real FO Final, me thinks...
Understandable he hasn't played much tennis.

I think the start of the tournament djokovic said Nadal has never been more vulnerable

When players like Nadal and Djokovic reach the semi it's like they always find a way to level up. It happens over and over and over again, especially in Grand Slam tournaments. Nadal will play his best tennis in his next two matches and I can only see Djokovic beat Nadal now.

I think I went to the well too much. Fading Djoker/Nadal with +9 games and shit. Djoker might win by 6-8 games. Luckily only 1u each, tho.

Podoroska got smutted out. I looked at the stats and swore that it was a 3setter with the pusher keeping it close with the UberAgressive chick...

:ualreadyknow:

Damn. TsiTsi served FIRST Set5 and still found a way to kill my +5.5 spread. At least Olimpia up 14 in the 4th quarter...

Back