Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Match fixing investigation open at RG 2020 smh
Women’s doubles Game 5. Pretty obvious lol

Nadal's FO resume is just insane: From 2005 ....100 matches, 98 wins, 2 losses. It’s an extraordinarily uncommon level of sporting domination. One of the best records in any sport. I can't think of any athlete that can brag about having a better resume.

I really hope Nadal wins French Open again. That would be his 13th title and he can also celebrate 100 French Open wins.

Nadal's FO resume is just insane: From 2005 ....100 matches, 98 wins, 2 losses. It’s an extraordinarily uncommon level of sporting domination. One of the best records in any sport. I can't think of any athlete that can brag about having a better resume.

I really hope Nadal wins French Open again. That would be his 13th title and he can also celebrate 100 French Open wins.
I’m rooting for the joker this yr

I’m rooting for the joker this yr

Djokovic is having one helluva year. He's still undefeated against anyone but himself. I'd prefer a final between Nadal and Tsitsipas though, but unless there's something wrong with Djokovic neck and arm I expect him to take his tennis to the next level and beat up Tsitsipas. I can't see Schwartzman be victorious again against Nadal, that's simply not going to happen. Yeah, we'll most likely see another Nadal vs Djokovic final.

Back