Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Air Fryer Appreciation Thread

I have the oldschool ninja foodi air fryer/pressure cooker where you gotta switch the tops. Apparently they got a newer one where it's just the one top. Might make the upgrade soon

Frozen lasagna or baked ziti in the air fryer but you gotta keep it in there for like 25-30 minutes under 400 degrees

Thank me later

I gotta buy a new one. Have had the current one for about a year but I want to cook more things at once

Never cooked a turkey before. Most ive done is a couple cornish hens 😅

Moms doing a regular turkey and ima cop a small one as an experiment to try in this damn ninja foodi. lol pray for me and that poor turkey yall

Moms doing a regular turkey and ima cop a small one as an experiment to try in this damn ninja foodi. lol pray for me and that poor turkey yall
I want to try this out next year for my ninja air fryer. Please update us after Thanksgiving

How small of a turkey you getting you sure it won't be a turkey breast?

20221121_084626.jpg
Was giving the pressure cooker a run. Just water in it but damn it to forever relieve the pressure. Never used one before. Any tips?

How small of a turkey you getting you sure it won't be a turkey breast?

Yeah you right. It's either gonna have to be a turkey breast or a whole chicken instead.

The manual that came with this joint says it can fit a 6-7lb chicken so I might just try that

View attachment 965644
Was giving the pressure cooker a run. Just water in it but damn it to forever relieve the pressure. Never used one before. Any tips?

What you mean by forever? How long did it take? I dont know about instant pot but the longest i've had to wait for the ninja joint is maybe like 10 minutes or so to relieve the pressure. Some pressure cookers have a natural release which is slower, quick release and timed release

What you mean by forever? How long did it take? I dont know about instant pot but the longest i've had to wait for the ninja joint is maybe like 10 minutes or so to relieve the pressure. Some pressure cookers have a natural release which is slower, quick release and timed release
It went off and I held the valve down to let the steam/ pressure off just seemed like it took for ever though

It went off and I held the valve down to let the steam/ pressure off just seemed like it took for ever though

ah ok. Damn yeah if you had to hold it the whole time I can see why you said forever.

What made you choose the Instant pot brand over the ninja? Different features you liked better?

ah ok. Damn yeah if you had to hold it the whole time I can see why you said forever.

What made you choose the Instant pot brand over the ninja? Different features you liked better?
Wasn't no real rhyme or reason it look like it can do everything I want it to do. That way I wont have to buy another one later on. It's big as hell got 2 lids one for air fryer other for doing pressure cooking and steaming

Maaaan been lookin around all over the place for one of them "Lil Butterball" joints. Those turkeys are between 5-9 lbs and coulda fit in my ninja foodi but I cant seem to find them shits anywhere

Back