Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Air Fryer Appreciation Thread

My brother has one similar to yours and they be putting pizza in that joint. I got a Ninja Foodi tho and you cant really fit a proper slice of pizza in there but they swear by their joint lol.

I rarely deep fry chicken wings(muhfuckin FLATS for the record) these days. Straight air fry most of the time unless im doing something breaded

Finally put pizza in the air fryer.

Excellent

that joint you posted was big enough to fit a slice in? 👀

I might have to upgrade to something else soon. Thats the one thing about the ninja air fryer and pressure cooker shit.. It cant fit a proper slice in that shit

that joint you posted was big enough to fit a slice in? 👀

I might have to upgrade to something else soon. Thats the one thing about the ninja air fryer and pressure cooker shit.. It cant fit a proper slice in that shit

I got 2 decent slices in

Threw a rib eye in the fryer today. Delicious. A little pink in the middle (cooked pink) but very good. Getting tired of putting chicken in there

Nah. There was a crust when it was done being in the air fryer

Damn, I might need to look into that again. I saw some YouTube videos about making steak in the air fryer but none of them had a crust like I like it. What temp and how did you determine how long to cook it? Did you have to flip it?

Back