Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

U know what's crazy is, and I keep watching this clip to see if I missed it even tho I seen it dozens of times by now, he never told anyone to inject bleach lol.

I mean....u just gotta press play, it's right there.
Don't remember if the word bleach just wasn't in the clip or not but technically bleach is a disinfectant so... lol

U know what's crazy is, and I keep watching this clip to see if I missed it even tho I seen it dozens of times by now, he never told anyone to inject bleach lol.

I mean....u just gotta press play, it's right there.
"I see that disinfectant knocks it out in a minute... is there a way we can do something with that, like injection?" We can play semantics all day, but the leader of the free world said this in a room full of lab technicians. You gotta show me physical evidence that that wasn't an SNL skit. Plus we all remember this...

https://www.bbc.com/news/52012242

"I see that disinfectant knocks it out in a minute... is there a way we can do something with that, like injection?" We can play semantics all day, but the leader of the free world said this in a room full of lab technicians. You gotta show me physical evidence that that wasn't an SNL skit. Plus we all remember this...

https://www.bbc.com/news/52012242
Lol bleach isn't the only disinfectant edit: not to say any kind of disinfectant should ever be injected, obviously
Screenshot_20240424-105625.png

What he said was stupid but to say that he told ppl to inject bleach is dishonest. He also said in that vid Mike posted to basically check with medical professionals before u do anything.

As for the article about the couple, correct me if I'm wrong, trump mentioned hydroxychloroquone, not chloroquine, which is a difference. Even tho hydroxy was proven ineffective there were studies at the time saying it was effective in lab studies
Screenshot_20240424-110641.png
Screenshot_20240424-110821.png

This is akin to human use ivermectin studies claiming to be effective for covid treatment then ppl going out to buy the livestock version.

Last edited:
Back