Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Newsome as potus n harris as vp would be dope af.

I even think newsome could win FL

I would LOVE to see newsome destroy trump in a debate. Newsome can call him out on his lies n bullshit.

Newsome would destroy him after that "we had the best H20" bullshit

And call trump out on never answering questions on climate change

Newsome as potus n harris as vp would be dope af.

I even think newsome could win FL

I would LOVE to see newsome destroy trump in a debate. Newsome can call him out on his lies n bullshit.

Newsome would destroy him after that "we had the best H20" bullshit

And call trump out on never answering questions on climate change
If ur gonna keep Kamala in office can't be a #2 to someone else

That dude is a right wing cheerleader.
I get it. But I dont watch MSNBC and no one on the left is gonna point out the goofiness of their side.

So then it comes down to "well is whats being posted accurate and in context?"

If it is, it's fair game. If not, call it out.

There's a lot of shit posted in here by lefty profiles that don't meet those standards thats never called out

One “Keep California in California” slogan wipes out any type of momentum they might try to build…that’s a lay up for Trump

Last edited:
With that said u still think Kamala/newsom is the best ticket Dems can offer?

Why not someone other than newsom
The elephant in the room is that Kamala is the bigger obstacle than Biden at this point

No ticket led by her is winnable, but if you keep her at VP or remove her from the ticket you get incinerated by the left for leapfrogging a black woman who “earned her turn”

They can only win by convincing her to fake a health scare or something that makes her explore a new path in life

The state of CA has had a horrible PR run over the last half decade and people think two of them can get elected to run the country?

Only way a Newsome candidacy works is if he has his own running mate… & it’s probably gonna be a cac from the south.

Back