Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
I think there’s a deeper play here. I think they are taking this opportunity to beat up Joe and get someone else on the ticket. I’ve never seen CNN jump on a Democrat like this.

Only thing I’m not sure of is whether or not Biden is in on it.

I don’t even want to go to Fox and see the glazing they’re doing over there.
This makes sense

They're all speaking in unison it's weird

That could be the best case scenario for black America. Technically, he has spoken on reparations in the past. If Biden loses Gavin should be smart enough to run on a pro reparations Platform in 2028
He recently stated he was against reparations in California. Newsom isn't the same person he was 15 years ago. I think he did great as the Mayor of San Francisco. He's been pretty ass as the Governor of California.

At this point if both CNN & MSNBC out here calling it for Biden they are fucked. Maybe they get Gavin Newsom but just the fact that they have to do this NOW after all the shit we been talking about and the “Sleepy Joe” narrative… bruh.
Gavin for this election? Nah. No one knows who he is and there's not enough time to introduce him to America

He should be eyeballing 2028

Gavin for this election? Nah. No one knows who he is and there's not enough time to introduce him to America

He should be eyeballing 2028

I think that’s always been the plan, however… I can’t see Kamala having a real chance. Seriously who else is there?

He recently stated he was against reparations in California. Newsom isn't the same person he was 15 years ago. I think he did great as the Mayor of San Francisco. He's been pretty ass as the Governor of California.
Yeah.

Best case scenario for us..If Trump gets the reigns back and runs amok for another 4 years the Democrats will know they lost because they didn't get black support. Gavin was fuckin wit it 15, 20 years ago. He used to show face and politic with JT the bigga figga. So he's not a stranger to the culture......

Democrats being defeated and afraid of what the Republicans do for 4 years 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿 Gavin seeing a clear path to the White House by promising reparations to a base demographic he's familiar with

Sounds like a fucking plan to me, but I'm just chattin...

Yeah.

Best case scenario for us..If Trump gets the reigns back and runs amok for another 4 years the Democrats will know they lost because they didn't get black support. Gavin was fuckin wit it 15, 20 years ago. He used to show face and politic with JT the bigga figga. So he's not a stranger to the culture......

Democrats being defeated and afraid of what the Republicans do for 4 years 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿 Gavin seeing a clear path to the White House by promising reparation to a base demographic he's familiar with

Sounds like a fucking plan to me, but I'm just chattin...
Newsom got a interview with Lil Blood coming up. I look forward to it.

Edit: Lil Blood removed the advertisement for it on IG.

Back