Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Just curious, do these rallies have any tangible effects. I would assume most people who attend already support the candidate. Do they just serve as a reminder to vote, lol?

There must be a study out there that shows how much of a waste of money all this is (rallies, political ads, political consultants etc.)

Just curious, do these rallies have any tangible effects. I would assume most people who attend already support the candidate. Do they just serve as a reminder to vote, lol?

There must be a study out there that shows how much of a waste of money all this is (rallies, political ads, political consultants etc.)

Yea. Like most things in life its all a hustle.

Them tv ads are the biggest waste of $. Some times they even have the opp effect. Ppl might vote for the othet guy jus cuz are tired of seeing so many of ur ads on tv

Last edited:
The Nation aren't endorsing Harris due to her support for Israel war crimes and Support of Dick Cheney

He cozing up to republicans, stating she wants them in her admin is gonna do her in.
I get it, but everything they’re condemning her for will be multitudes worse with Trump. I just don’t get this logic. The end result will be worse so what point is being made? I guess hope it will be taken seriously in the future? And in the meantime thousands more died than should have?

I get it, but everything they’re condemning her for will be multitudes worse with Trump. I just don’t get this logic. The end result will be worse so what point is being made? I guess hope it will be taken seriously in the future? And in the meantime thousands more died than should have?

What will trump do worse to the Gazans than what is happening now? Aint no worse if you following whats happening.

What will trump do worse to the Gazans than what is happening now? Aint no worse if you following whats happening.

There may not be a Gaza once he’s given Israel the go ahead to occupy. I’m not really up on Trump’s views on a 2 state solution, but it wouldn’t be far fetched to imagine he’d let Israel do whatever they wanted with the aid of the US.

They always just strike me as preaching to the choir. I can't imagine there are many people that go to them that aren't already supporters.

There may not be a Gaza once he’s given Israel the go ahead to occupy. I’m not really up on Trump’s views on a 2 state solution, but it wouldn’t be far fetched to imagine he’d let Israel do whatever they wanted with the aid of the US.

I dont want to turn this into the Israel thread because we have one, BUT if you know history and remember what happened during the 1968. Johnson was done in by ANTI-WAR sentiment on vietnam and we got Nixon. History is literally repeating itself.

Back