Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I mean you know she was doing bad when her team was telling them to wrap it up. I don't know who preps her for interviews but they needed to be fired. That's shit was not it.

Biden not dropping out a year ago and allowing a real primary really messed things up. Not sure what her team can do at this point
I don’t know which interview you watched but she did exactly what she came to do.

Outline her policies.

Tell the truth about Trump to people who only get the spin.

Say her admin will not be a Biden continuation.

Talk about her republican support.

Show that she’s not dumb like Trump always claims.

Show she’s not always laughing like Trump always says.

Show strength when pressed.

I mean you know she was doing bad when her team was telling them to wrap it up. I don't know who preps her for interviews but they needed to be fired. That's shit was not it.

Biden not dropping out a year ago and allowing a real primary really messed things up. Not sure what her team can do at this point

Pretty sure that was Fox News telling them to wrap it up. While I agree that Biden not seeking a second term from the get go would have been ideal, I dunno how you see that interview & think she didn’t handle herself well in hostile territory.

I don’t know which interview you watched but she did exactly what she came to do.

Outline her policies.

Tell the truth about Trump to people who only get the spin.

Say her admin will not be a Biden continuation.

Talk about her republican support.

Show strength when pressed.
Bruh, unless you're on her payroll I'm not sure why you writing all that lol. I don't want Trump to win so was rooting for her to do good but that shit was trash. She didn't answer anything and kept trying to do her scripted responses. We three weeks out before the election, she needed to stick the landing or not do this interview at all. Was a big mistake imo, but maybe others will feel like you do

Pretty sure that was Fox News telling them to wrap it up. While I agree that Biden not seeking a second term from the get go would have been ideal, I dunno how you see that interview & think she didn’t handle herself well in hostile territory.
Afterward when Brett and team was talking they complained she didn’t give them enough time.

But yeah she definitely had that fight in her on this one. She needs to do more hostile interviews cause this is when she shines. Just like she shined in the senate when grilling folks.

The host said it was her people signaling to wrap it up. And I'm not sure what you got out of that interview that makes you think she did well. her team beter not even think about Joe Rogan

Bruh, unless you're on her payroll I'm not sure why you writing all that lol. I don't want Trump to win so was rooting for her to do good but that shit was trash. She didn't answer anything and kept trying to do her scripted responses. We three weeks out before the election, she needed to stick the landing or not do this interview at all. Was a big mistake imo, but maybe others will feel like you do
They already do. Fox was even giving her props, at least more than usual which is usually none.

Of course left wing media is praising it. This was the lead on each one.

Lol and when Trump spent 30 minutes just swaying on stage to music and rambling was that a good look? The criticisms of Kamala wouldn't seem so absurd of folks didn't just laugh off or ignore Trump doing worse

SMH..And this why she should’ve never agreed do an interview w/ this racist POS.. He got his clout w/ Faux News and the rest of the racist conservative “media” by constantly interrupting Obama and not letting him finish a sentence when did one of his very few interview w/ Faux…

Back