Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I'm confident that IDF are holding out for a Trump election win and if that's true. Gaza will feel another level of suffering
But pro-Palestinian groups will not vote for Harris to prove a point. Cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I don’t mind people making a point by withholding their vote, but it has to be calculated. Wait until the least amount of damage can be done to your cause then make the point.

Last edited:
What red flag? Clearly Duke is trolling. Why dimmish another candidate who actually speaks on important issues, even if they don't have a shot in hell of winning?

What about her platform is a red flag?

Id say not knowing the basics like how many people are in Congress, House and/or the Senate are a major red flag for a Presidential candidate. It's also interesting how many folks will cling to 3rd party candidates as telling the truth meanwhile saying somehow every other politician is "pandering for votes".

I'm confident that IDF are holding out for a Trump election win and if that's true. Gaza will feel another level of suffering

Netanyahu is stalling. Hezbollah wanted him to end the war before they stopped firing rockets into northern Israel. Instead he started a whole new war rather than end the first one. He's hoping that the war will itself will help get Trump elected, and if he is elected, Gazans are going to get it even worse.

Back