Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Yeah it’s a nice response that took like 3 months to prepare lol
Wouldn’t you prefer someone who has the wisdom to know to take their time in response to a measure land mine attack. To figure out the best way to both, express your viewpoint, and not insult the people attached to the message meant to attack you. And as well, to choose the right outlet to both, make it known and gather the minds of the people you intend to galvanize?

Or you could do what democrats normally do, which is panic and react in a tone deaf way

1728314297033.png

Wouldn’t you prefer someone who has the wisdom to know to take their time in response to a measure land mine attack. To figure out the best way to both, express your viewpoint, and not insult the people attached to the message meant to attack you. And as well, to choose the right outlet to both, make it known and gather the minds of the people you intend to galvanize?

Or you could do what democrats normally do, which is panic and react in a tone deaf way

View attachment 1392862
Depends…for the pic you chose, on that issue they didn’t have the luxury of waiting that long, which is often the case

I have no idea what that statement has to do with this conversation
Better to take your time and get it right, and then ask for forgiveness in the delay

Than to rush and respond, and ask for permission to continue because you got it wrong

That, is what pandering is, here, here’s …you know, here’s JayZ saying we are past that and we are giving his company permission to choose music acts for the Super Bowl, is it okay to start playing football again and stop giving a fuck about racial Injustice now?

Or, take you time, have actual conversations, let things not go smoothly, find real ways to do something about it, and ask for forgiveness that it took so long, but at least it was productive

Back