Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Yeah Vance and his 1997 Undertake eyeliner are doing a much better job. Only problem is Vance don't even seem confident in the shit hes saying
I think there’s probably some of his old opinions in there but he sold out for political expediency. So it’s going to come out some time but he reels it back in so he don’t piss off Trump.

Vance is betting on that the American public doesn’t know how the presidential process works in terms of law.

Do people really know that the VP can’t make policy, right?

I’ll call this a draw based simply on debate style. Vance and Walz both debated well. I may even give Vance the edge given Walz stumbled and misspoke a couple of times. Vance is very polished where Walz is a little more rough around the edges.

I missed some parts, but Vance did better than I thought besides some of the shenanigans and false claims. I respect his ability to be civil and empathize.

Walz still had the edge based on his convictions alone, never mind the other technicals. If it came down to who’s counsel you rather trust it would be Walz. He’s old enough to know better and have that “elder” type wisdom without being “old man” status.

I would have said Vance won if the Jan 6/Trump challenging the us election portion didn’t happen. Between that and the flip flop of his stance on an abortion ban he took the L to me. He maybe more polished than Waltz, but dude lied his ass off. At the very least he was more civil than Trump but that’s a low bar.

Waltz definitely didn’t do anything that won the debate other than him saying what he said about Pence not being there. He did come off more genuine than Vance.

Last edited:
Walz heart clearly isnt in some of the policies the campaign has put forward. When he has to talk about Israel or border/immigrants he stumbled, but when i came down to helping Americans or making sure people know trump broke the law he perked up and was on it.

The campaign clearly neutered him. Why he doesnt call Republicans weird anymore also.

Back