Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
This went as i expected she baited him, dismantled him outwitted him...

Wish they had an audience lol

Fox News is having a normal
one as usual.

She failed to counter a few points (understandably), on the economic side for example, like explaining where inflation came from in the first place when he brought it up. She should have made a point to pin great part of that on the Trump admin slow response to the pandemic which exacerbated it, and answered questions about current economic state, but overall she did good and had good messaging. She need to strengthen her economic policy messaging and that is the main thing I think.

2 points about Trump not doing debates in the primaries:

1. He didn’t want to do them because he felt he didn’t need them. Wonder if he really didn’t do it because it might have lost him the primary. If that wasn’t it, those debates might have been good practice and he might not have bombed tonight.

2. Many people are downing Harris for not doing interviews, but is it fair that she doesn’t do them because she feels she doesn’t need them? Same position Trump took about primary debates? I want her to do them, but just saying.

Trump told CNN this was his best debate performance ever, lol.

And his answer about signing an abortiom ban was a perfect answer, lol.

This dude is the gaslighter in chief for real.

barack-obama-run.gif

Posters who had bought racist talking points about how Kamala can't speak in complete sentences right now.

Back