Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! I'm going to have my wine and popcorn ready.
Exactly! I been looking forward to this since she took over for Biden.

She better not let me down, lol. I don’t see how people think Trump is so hard to beat in a debate. It’s like arguing with a teenager.

Hold up, yeah now I know. I have teenagers and them niggas be so wrong but have the confidence of a wise old monk.

Exactly! I been looking forward to this since she took over for Biden.

She better not let me down, lol. I don’t see how people think Trump is so hard to beat in a debate. It’s like arguing with a teenager.

Hold up, yeah now I know. I have teenagers and them niggas be so wrong but have the confidence of a wise old monk.
Facts they're hard headed af!! You try and guide them in right direction and they be like
3.gif
Acting like they know it all...

Facts they're hard headed af!! You try and guide them in right direction and they be like
View attachment 1375959
Acting like they know it all...
Do you know how much further we’d be as a species if teenagers (including us) listened to the wisdom of elders? Would be light years ahead but nah these niggas don’t want to start getting smart until they in they 20’s, lol.

Anyway, sorry for the derail, I got a 16 and 19 year old, had to get some shit off my chest.

im glad they muting mics and im glad theres no audience.

Hopefully we dont get either of these goofs trying to make some "witty" corny ass rehearsed comeback remark hoping to go viral
I like it too. Past debates used to be mainly the moderator trying to get control as the candidates yelled at each other.

I get Kamala wanting them on for fact checking and to show Trump as unhinged, but muted mics makes it a lot more productive.

Honest question... Is fracking really and truly an election issue to some folks? I'm not too familiar with it..

some folks are all for it and other folks feel like its terrible for the environment

She hitting with facts, that’s good.

It’s early but so far so good for Harris. Trump not terrible yet.

Hold up…may have spoke to soon about Trump.

Back