Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I also like how Michelle Obama called out the left with that "Goldie Locks complex" line
Yeah, it’s almost like she hears all of the talk from black people saying Kamala not black and she did people wrong in Cali and hears people say Walz has stolen valor and abandoned his division etc.

Obama said something along the lines of giving people grace too. That was a running theme, don’t kill success in the pursuit of perfection.

And some black people would not celebrate a black man and black woman holding that kind of power and instead bad mouth and insult them. Craziness.
I don't even think people know how many blacks have moved up the power ranks in the Democratic party. Right now there is a black man who is the DNC chair, a black man who is democratic head of the house of representatives, who could be speaker of the house, and black woman who could be president....

I don't even think people know how many blacks have moved up the power ranks in the Democratic party. Right now there is a black man who is the DNC chair, a black man who is democratic head of the house of representatives, who could be speaker of the house, and black woman who could be president....

This is why I said that if niggas actually started paying attention, we could easily take over the Democratic party. Also, it's not like all of these Black people are coons and cornballs either. They're not all rich Black kids with silver spoons. Niggas have a lot more in common with Black politicians than we think.

View attachment 1363001

View attachment 1363002
View attachment 1363003
View attachment 1363004
View attachment 1363005
You cool to me and all, but right now we’re celebrating black excellence, so why don’t you hold off on the tax increases and job revisions until tomorrow.

Appreciate ya.

Just remember: this neckbeard is voting. So, you go ahead and not vote and let him speak for you….tell me how that’ll turn out.

Back