Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

View attachment 1356248

So!

I know Don was under the impression this individual was supposed to be at that Black Journalist association debate. Idk if he lying or was lied to. What's the deal??

Was this debate not good enough or something??

This is politics.

One is a skilled liar, the other dumb enough to think "the cloud" is the actual cloud (in the sky/rain/cloudy day/etc..)

Any and all options are possible.

Ahhhhhh. Smacks.

So basically a weekend full of smaks, but not facts or proof besides the regular pro-democrat posts.

Dude said there were zero people at the Detroit rally for Harris and Walz and that the estimated 15,000 people that showed up were all AI. The very characterization of a liar. Gaslighting the public for free. There’s no respect in that, I wouldn’t want to hear anything. Not tweets, no promises. Can’t be trusted. And if I were in charge of media I would never let a segment go by without mentioning to the public he’s a liar, so that they would never forget it.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

@#17.

Yes, tragically. This has to be stated.

And even though he still better than democrats and that entire party, I can tell you some of that ain't coming to fruition.

So you are a Trump supporter?

Any option and every option is better than KH and democrats. Where you been at dude??!

Ya see.

I look at politics like the toilet. Every dude here should have been thru this before. You got options, but some options are better than others.

1- (Not voting/3rd party). This tha clean toilet that nobody has used yet. You wanna use this one, because it's the cleanest one. But it's brand new, got a lock on the door and a sign "Do Not Use". And even those lil paper strips on it.

2-Trump(if he makes it to the elections w/o gettin' assassinated/Republicans). You don't wanna use this one because someone already used it. Don't smell too good and someone left some faint skid marks in it. So you move to the next one.

3-(Kamala/Democrats/or whoever they gonna pick). And then you have this option. Someone done took a shyt in this toilet. Didn't even flush, bout to overflow the top of the lid, shyt and piss floating around in it. Flies flying round'.

2 ain't that bad after all. Even tho you tried to skip it.

You black democrats like a broken record. *miss me w/ the I ain't een a democrat speech*

If I did??
Thanks for confirming.

All of this fuck the democrats because they anti-black then you vote for Trump, lol. At least I can respect people that take that stance and say they not voting for either.

Back